Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Countdown to Moving Day

We were able to walk thru the house tonight.  The renters are out and they cleaned it immaculately.  That’s great news as now I don’t have to worry about cleaning it when we move in.  We will definitely have to do some painting as there are some nice big screw holes in the walls.  At least they patched them up nicely, but they need some paint.  We will probably hold off on that for a bit until we can decide what colors we want though. 

BJ says he has already started his idea “log” for things he wants to do to the place.  He is so funny. I am excited to move, but not exited to say good bye to our Savings account or to sign all those papers tomorrow.  All well, can’t get something for nothing. 

JJ was interesting today.  He was very whiney.  I am wondering if he is teething again.  He had a busy day.  Playing with my computer plug-in again, ripping off the binding on one of the grandparents books, pouring out some lighter fluid from the pantry, slamming cabinet doors on his hands and saying “owww”.  That last one unfortunately was pretty cute.  I’ll try to upload the video from my cell phone.  

No comments: