Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Amanda Fowler’s Baby Shower – Better Late than Never Right?

So below I am going to be posting the pics that I took at Amanda’s baby shower for the twins.  Sorry I am so late getting these up.  The shower was several months ago.  Hope you enjoy…

IMG_2753

Ok these next few photos are where we played the game titled “How Prego Can You Go”  We split up into two teams who had to blow up balloons and stuff as many as possible into the “preggo” persons clothes.  I was told afterwards that the balloons I picked were pretty hard to blow up.  Sorry guys!  By the way Tami and Missy are really sporting those balloons quite well. 

IMG_2755 IMG_2754

The next photos are from the game where people teamed up into pairs and tried to write their own words to the Oreo Jingle song.  There were some really funny ones.  I wish I could have video’d them to post, but BJ is the video guru not me and he was in class that night :(. 

IMG_2759 IMG_2758

The next few photos are of Amanda’s insane but much needed present stash.  That tub in the picture was full of clothes given to her by her mother and I believe her Grandma (I hope I didn’t get that wrong)  She got so many cute outfits and handy stuff.  Those twins are sure to be dressed pretty stylish. 

IMG_2761 IMG_2762

IMG_2763 IMG_2764

So that's all I got folks.  It was a fun night and I am so glad that Amanda, Jeff, and Brenton were able to come down and visit with us.  It was fun having them around for a bit.  Poor Brenton had just had his tonsils out that week so he was a bit under the weather.  I am jealous of all the popsicles he got to eat though.  JJ sure had fun with his uncle Jeff.  He now loves the voice of Donald Duck.  I bet the twins first laughs and giggles will be caused by his funny Donald Duck impersonations.  Amanda and Jeff are so cute together, they make a great team.  So glad they were able to find each other.

No comments: